What are the principles of a sovereign company?
As founders of mainly bootstrapped and customer-funded businesses, we’ve surfaced a few beliefs our member’s hold in common together:
- We think, and act long term.
- You CAN self-fund growth, and stay profitable.
- We are building great, durable, growing, profitable businesses with congruent cultures which impact our communities locally and globally.
- We are not building our business to flip it to the next buyer.
- It starts with us. As leaders, we get the company we deserve.
- Alignment: All stakeholders in our business are aligned on the desire to build an enduring, profitable and impactful business. This includes founders, leadership, ownership and investors.